Store Manager – G00773
We are GAME. We are the UK’s leading high-street videogames retailer and we have a very exciting future…
We pride ourselves upon our people. With over 330 dedicated store teams across the country, a support centre filled with experts in their areas and a distribution centre run by the best in the business, we know that are our teams are the bedrock of our success.
What does success look like to us? It’s about being at the heart of the UK’s gaming community delivering incredible games launches and running the best exclusive events. We’re always looking for the best talent out there to strengthen our teams and help us continue to deliver the best possible experience possible for the UK gaming community.
We’re currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a fantastic GAME store in Northampton. It’s an exciting place to work with a great location and with the potential to deliver fantastic results.
Working for GAME you’ll know you’re working for a company that recognises the expertise of every employee and offers great developmental opportunities including training, development, secondments and more.
Who are we looking for? We want a dynamic, inspirational Store Manager to lead the team and to play a key role in delivering even better results. Are you up to the task? You’ll need to show that you can be the best and create a store that is the hub of its local gaming community delivering for customers and staff alike.
We are looking for Store Managers, with a passion for gaming and the following skills and experience:
• A proven track record of success in a management position within retail or a similar environment
• Experience in managing P&L
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to make our customer’s experience a truly exceptional one so they return time and time again
• The ability to work on your own initiative and able to cope with changing priorities
• Excellent time management skills and able to meet deadlines
• A calm and resilient work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure
• Experience in leading a team within a sales-focused and high turnover environment
• Self motivation and the ability to inspire change within your team and the wider business
• Confidence and professionalism
• The ability to coach and develop your staff members to success
• A team player attitude
What will you get for being the best?
You’ll have fantastic opportunities for development and promotion, a competitive salary and a chance to work in the best industry there is. There is a huge amount of exciting development going on right now, both at GAME and in the wider videogames industry. You get to play your part in making videogames history.
Please note: Due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to each application individually. If you have not heard from us with 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but do not be deterred from showing your interest in future vacancies that arise.
No views yet